Light Rain · 41°
Welcome to our new Winnebago County website!

Federal Assistance

In addition to county services, the Veterans Affairs Department provides assistance with federal benefits and other aid.

We provide help for all honorably discharged veterans and/or their family members in applying for federal benefits and other veterans aid, which includes but is not limited to:

  •  Service-connected disability compensation
  •  Special monthly compensation
  •  Non-service connected pension
  •  Surviving spouse pension
  •  Aid and attendance/housebound
  •  Military records upgrade and military records replacement
  •  Application for VA HealthCare System
  •  Application for admission to the Iowa Veterans Home
  •  Headstones
  •  All other federal programs

Back · Veterans Affairs