Welcome to our new Winnebago County website!
Hunting & Fishing Licenses
How to purchase hunting and fishing licenses
Hunters and anglers are reminded to make sure they have a current license. You can purchase Hunting & Fishing Licenses at the Winnebago County Recorder's Office. Licenses are issued annually.
- Hunting and Fishing Licenses
- Fur Harvester Licenses
- Federal Duck Stamp
- Habitat, Duck and Trout Stamps
- Deer and Wild Turkey Licenses
- Landowner/Tenant Gun & Archery Licenses
Iowa DNR Information
Please come to the Winnebago County Recorder’s Office to purchase your Hunting/Fishing licenses. Our office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. If you are unable to come to our office, please use the Iowa DNR portal to purchase items online.
- Iowa Department of Natural Resources
- Hunting Season Dates
- Hunter Education Program
- Deer Hunting
- Landowner/Tenant Registration